Install wordpress plugins is a very important step to make your blog advanced. There are many necessary plugins on wordpress. Some of these are very needy. Here you’ll get all the important plugins.
Today, I’m going to show you the ways of installing these plugins. There are 3 ways to install a plugin in your wordpress blog. Here I’m going to show you all the ways. After reading this article, you’ll be able to install wordpress plugins in using these ways.
Three ways are…
- Search and Install Plugins
- Upload and Install Plugins
- Using FTP
Installing plugins using FTP is not a common way. It’s different from other two. WordPress offers 2 ways to install plugins easily. “Search and Installing” and “Upload and Installing” process can be done from the wordpress blog’s dashboard. But a softwere is needed to use to install plugins by FTP method. Ok, let’s see the details about all these ways.
SEARCH AND INSTALLING PROCESS:
WordPress is the most easiest and effective platform for blogging. To make the blog advanced, search engine friendly and SEO optimized, some plugins is needed to install. Search and install is the easy way to do this. In this way, you’ve to know just the plugin name. Let’s see in details…
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard submitting email or username and password.
- From the dashboard, click on “Plugins” menu. You’ll find all the menus in the left side of the dashboard. Here you’ll see menus are vertically decorated from top to bottom.
- After loading the page, click on “Add New” from the top.
- In this page, type the plugin name what you want to install in the “Search Plugins” field and click on enter.
- Now you’ll see various plugins related to your search. Choose the plugin and click on “Install Now” from the right side of the plugin.
- Installing process should be end within a few seconds. After completetion of installation, click on “Activate Plugin”.
- Plugin will be activated in a moments and you’ll see the following window.